View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 11:57 AM   #1
Brother1

Drives: 500hpCamaro
One of the main reasons to buy a Camaro

I might be a little overly dramatic when I say this, but...one of the main reasons I would buy a Camaro would be to show that I am proud to be an American.
The British have their car and are proud of it.
The Japanese have their car...
The Italians have their car...
The Germans have their car...
And the U.S. has their iconic car. The Camaro. I say "The Camaro" because when one thinks of American Muscle cars, he or she most likely thinks Camaro, Trans Am, and Mustang. Since the Trans Am is currently "not here" (too bad...they were the only ones to keep the big cubes, whereas, everyone else went anal during the 1970s..) and the Mustang...well..you know ...just kidding (although the GT500 is cool..but ZL1 is better ) the Camaro just screams, "Proud to be an American."

So for all those who state, "American Muscle sucks." Just give it a break. There really isn't a car that "sucks" in my opinion...if one is faster than the other, its just about who spent the most money on their car. Whoever spent the most money, may be the fastest. SO, give it a rest.

For those who drive American Muscle, . We are proud to drive a machine that was built for an American. The sound of the classic growl, the smell of burnt rubber, (in my opinion, what fun is AWD? takes away SOME driving fun...I have EVO friends, but c'mon sliding with the tail out, burning rubber, the front end lifting up with all the torque...etc), well anyway,
this message is getting freaking long, so, yeah..Thats my opinion. Whether agree or not, whatever.
Brother1 is offline   Reply With Quote