View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 12:12 PM   #42
RonnieG

Drives: 2013 AGM 1LE/2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jims Mongoose View Post
Thanks to all that contributed to this post with great information. Thanks to OzzySS who took so much time with the great run down on headlights.

Still debating the light change.

I did finally buy the 1LE black on black 2SS non RS. I will first put in some performance upgrades, CAI, Tune, then go from there. I will also add the interior Footwell Led's and indirect LED lighting on the sill plates. I have already added the brushed cup holder and billet accent trim on the radio and other knobs on dash.

Also interestingly enough I like the matt finish vinyl wrap on hood. Though I may take it off and have the center raised cowl done in the same kind of flat black that people paint their cars with. It has just a touch of sheen. Will look great with those emblem pro 1LE emblems.

Anybody seen anyone do something like that?

I can't say enough about the 1LE. Wow, awesome. I get all kinds of compliments.

My favorite things about the car
Handles incredible.
Super nice tranny and shifter
Engine sounds through multimode exhaust.
Grip of the tires.
Great street combo of driveability and go. I can shift in most cases: 1,3, 5 or if I don't slow too much 2,4,5.
Car feels like more quality than the price tag.
Great paint on these Camaros.

Again thanks to all.

Jim
Congrats on your purchase

I think u made a great choice!! i like the 13's over the 14's as well..

I'm also glad to see that i'm not the only one who went from a 13 LT to the 1LE

I've hated on the hood wrap up until i picked mine up.. and now i doubt i'm ever gonna remove it.. can't say i have seen a hood like the one you've described...

Also amazed at all the compliments.. one guy said it was the best one he's ever seen.. guess he doesn't know it's stock.. cool to get that compliment even tho it is

anyways, enjoy your ride and ill see you on the boards! congrats again!
RonnieG is offline   Reply With Quote