View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 07:17 PM   #1
Crizzle F

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS
If Bumblebee had an evil twin...

Attention:All right reserved. Any and all photos/videos found within this thread may not be copied, edited, reproduced, linked, or displayed in any form or by any means; electronic, mechanical, optical, or otherwise, without prior written permission from myself. If you wish to use any of the photos/videos found within this thread please send me a PM.

Hi all,

This is my first post ever. I have been on the forums on many occasions and it seems like every time I do a Camaro search in google Camaro5 is the first result to come up. I just never thought to register and get involved. After reading a few different member's build threads I decided I would start my own.

I own a 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS. I have owned it since new in December of 2010. Stock, it was all black with the midnight silver wheels and the RS package. So far, what you see below is what I have done with it. Up until this point I haven't really been able to go all out with mods to the car. I was a broke college student. Most of you probably know or remember what that is like. But having recently started my career (and a family), money isn't quite as tight. It does have a Magnaflow cat-back exhaust system. The engine is still completely stock. I plan on getting a CAI in a few weeks. I also am looking at adding the Havoc Aero spoiler and rear diffuser. I'm not a fan of the whole body kit, I just like the rear. For the front, I was thinking of doing the ZL1 front bumper conversion.

Any and all comments are welcome. Thanks your taking the time to look,
- Crizzle
Attached Images

Crizzle F is offline   Reply With Quote