View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 08:22 AM   #29
Dave-ROR

Drives: A few
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajefe Couple View Post
Dave you are right BMR makes great products. Would never buy from someone who made such comments to me though just because my prerogative. Not the greatest sales tactic IMHO. Perhaps I should contact the company directly maybe they'd be interested on how the company is represented to prospective customers. Don't see myself as someone who would do something like that over such a petty comment though. Just seemed totally unnecessary again my opinion.

You are also again right if what you meant that sometimes have trouble conveying my point. I feel to have a solid reason as why that I'll probably never go in to on here though.
To that I took your comment to mean the general public as a whole can't afford electric, surely not the ZL1 owners on here? Much like most latest and greatest eventually I think cost will come down hopefully.
Yeah I meant people in general. Lots of us here are fortunate enough to be able to afford these awesome cars (not just the ZL1 specifically) but many are still driving 20-30 year old cars as their only vehicle.

The oil/gas lobby is pretty big too.. but that might be crossing too far into politics.
HPDE/DD: 2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE || HPDE/DD: 2015 Subaru BRZ ||Tow Vehicle: 2004 GMC Sierra 2500 8.1L || Weekend toy: 1994 MR2 Turbo || The other weekend toy: 1993 MR2 Turbo || Track car: 1998 Integra Type-R || Race car: 1996 Integra GS-R || New race car build: 1992 Honda Civic Hatchback

Too many cars.. never.
Dave-ROR is offline   Reply With Quote