View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 11:39 AM   #12
kttxz06

Drives: '18 Zl1. '18 GT350.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcmillion View Post
Wheels came out great, it's always scary getting custom wheels built.

I've been hodling some coins also. My custom wheels are sitting in XRP right now.
I also missed the initial run up of Tron but grabbed some at .05 on a pull back. Sounds like you are doing great trading, it really is an exciting market.

Can't wait to see the wheels on the car!
Believe it or not, that is one of many mistakes I made. I bought XRP when it was .71 back in December. It grew to about $15k on me. FUD took over. Put all of it into Ethereum, then the crash happened and I lost over half of it. I should of cashed out, but as with this market, you don't know when or if the bottom is really the bottom, so I held on and watched my $ get taken away. haha.

I should of bought at .83 when it dipped a few days ago, would of made a killing. But, as always, it's a what if game.

I try not to complicate it cus at the end of the day, you don't know really. So, I stick with the big 3. Bitcoin, Eth, and Litecoin. I'll put in a buy order on the low, then put in a sale order on the high and just wait it out. Take your profits and cash out and do it all over again.

Almost all the alt coins right now have stablized so. It's hard to day flip them right now as there isn't much movement from the low to the high.

I'm just waiting to sell my company so I can go all in. What I plan on doing is putting about $250k each on the top 3. As mentioned above, put in buy orders on the low and sale orders on the high. If I do that weekly, I should be able to turn a 5-10% return. Even if I turn a 3% return which isn't hard, that's about $22k a week so. I think I can live off of that.

I'm actually down right now on my buy orders on Bitcoin and Eth, so. I'm losing, but I'll just wait it out. They'll eventually hit my sale order and I'll wait for it to dip again.