View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 02:48 PM   #14
brantley847
v It bites.

Drives: 2011 IBM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kttxz06 View Post
Eh, I don't even know the good coins. It's all a guessing game. I try to keep it easy. I go to my exchange. Play the top 5 highest moving coins at that time and dump about $1000 on each and ride the wave. Try to make 5-10%, then cash out and call it a day. Even if I make 1%, I'm taking it and cashing out. I try not to get too greedy.
Damn, thought I was the only one riding the crypto wave on here.

For those interested, I am stayin away from BTC. The structure of their blockchain application is a bit dated when you compare it to the likes of ETH and NEO. Seriosuly reconsider the hype of ripple. That is a PUMP and DUMP coin.

Look into ETH, but it will be a LONGGG term hold. 3-5 years and I think ETH will bypass BTC. A lot of respected financial analysts (even those who are skeptical) admit ETH could push 40-50k in in the next few years if regulation does not try to destroy this. It trades at 1,050 right now. Obviously, this is all contingent upon govts only taxing this and not completely attempting to outlaw it in China, Russia, Korea and the US. Japan is going knee deep into this and thats good news for us. I do NOT believe ETH is a short term hold. Long all day.

If you are looking for a potential short term payout (12-24 months) that could spike and moon look at DENT. It is a top 100 currency and has industrial application use in the telecommunication peer to peer market and it is ONLY trading on two exchanges. It is trading at more than 50% off its highs at below 4 cents, with a high of .10 just a few weeks ago before the big correction occurred.

It has a price forecase of .50 by year end with a 1-2 dollar forecast in the next 2-3 years. DENT is releasing an application for android in Feb/March and I expect more exchanges will pick it up later in the year as I believe its in the top 75 of market cap?

Otherwise, the "safest" bet is probably Ether (ETH)... but who wants safe?

I only have 5% of my portfolio in crypto, but I went heavy on DENT as the potential next heavy return if it gets on a few more exchanges. If DENT only hits 1 dollar I will have enough to pay my grad degree and mortage off..... If it gets on Bittrex or Binance its off to the races. Use COINBASE or any other wallet to get started, but do NOT trade on Coinbase. Fees are way too high.

If you guys are interested in learning more, I follow a few pretty knowledgeable dudes on reddit and rivals (college football forum). The guy I mimic went from 2k to 750k in the last 8 months. I tripled my original investment in about 30 days. Again, thats not to say this wont fail... but at least with US legislation taking tons of time to pass law, we should have enough warning signs if you guys pay attention and follow the forums. I know I have been lucky and I can lose it all at any time, but I went from looking at a ZL1 to know looking at holding another 12 months and pushing my mortgage and a 911 GT3 if forecasts are even half what some believe.
Performance: 439 RWHP: 226/236 Comp Cam, Kooks 1-7/8, CAInc, Borla S type, Vmax TB, Rx Catch Can, Trans cooler, SLP 160 termo, Melling high volume, Eibach Springs/Sways 1" drop, Whiteline complete bushing kit.

Last edited by brantley847; 01-21-2018 at 02:58 PM.
brantley847 is offline   Reply With Quote