View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 11:58 PM   #13
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1JEWLDSSRS View Post
^^^^ This. Turns off traction control AND stabilitrac and you better know how to drive well if you have any upgraded power level, even stock HP can get ya into trouble pretty quickly, ask me how I know. lol. This is on my L99. Push the button once and it turns off traction control ONLY and leaves stabilitrac controled by the computer, push it twice quickly and it turns off stabilitrac ONLY and leaves traction control on, no burnouts in this one, hold BOTH down for about 8 secs as Cracka says and you will see both lights shown and you're on your own!! Have fun and be careful!! This is how my L99 works..
Lol no shit. First time I tried it i was skeptical the nannies were all the way gone… went to an empty parking lot and slid it sideways for a good 50-60 yards controlling the steering with the accelerator pedal, and rolling smoke off the tires. I had my hands full a little more than I expected. I was glad to know that you can make the nannies fully disappear if you want.
ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote