View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 05:05 PM   #40
Granatelli
Account Suspended

Drives: 2SS Victory Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
... yeah I had the big eyes... by this time, I had pretty much decided I wanted a twin turbo kit, and I had more or less made up in my mind which kit I wanted... He wasn't too keen on the idea at first, as he hadn't seen much he was impressed with thus far...

Like me, he was blown away by the TTI/Granatelli Twins kit. He looked at the other kit as well, but kept going back to TTI/G.

I am ordering the axles and he will order the clutch... All of this is in preparation for the install and boost cranking of the TTI/Granatelli Twin Turbo Kit.

We are going to order the kit with 10 lb waste gate springs, since we can as much as double the boost with an e-controller. Rather than limiting ourselves with a 7 lb spring set up to 14 lbs max boost, we will start with 10 lb springs and be able to double it to 20 if things ever progress to that point...

Corey is figuring we can go to around 13 or 14 lbs of boost before we start running out of fuel.... Time will tell...

Out initial goal is for about 750 to 800 at the wheels, but those are just numbers,,, the proof is in the pudding and in the trap times and speeds...

The Shop, is Henderson Performance in New Braunfels Texas.
The block is being prepped and built by ERL,
The Twins are from TTI Granatelli
Exhaust from Magna Flow,
Axles still up in the air...
Clutch, up in the air...

More to follow...

Thanks Again to all who have stopped in....
10lbs of boost should get you 765 rwhp - lets see how close I get
Granatelli is offline   Reply With Quote