View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 05:45 PM   #13
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCF w00t View Post
I think as long as you hook your iPhone up to the car, it will play whatever your phone can play. But if you were to copy those files to a flash drive and stick it in the USB port, you'd get "EPIC FAIL" on the screen.

One thing cool about Zune and the Zune store is the Zune Pass subscription. Instead of paying per song, you pay a monthly fee ($15) and you can download and listen to whatever you want. The downside is that you have to keep paying for it in order for it to keep working. Once you stop paying, it all goes bye bye. And it won't work on other devices. BUT you also get to download 10 songs per month that are of the DRM-free kind that you can keep forever and will work on anything. So basically you're paying $5 a month for the subscription as long as you download your full 10songs each month. Obviously this is good if you like new music. Not so much if you've been listening to the same stuff for 30yrs.
Honestly, I don't have much 'bought' music but a ton of 'bought' movies and vids. Most of my music is from previous times before iTunes made it's way onto my PC. I wouldn't lose much music at all. And no use for vid with the Camaro so it wouldn't be that painful to switch. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm