View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 07:20 PM   #1
Newold memories

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS/RS
January 7th Stockton to jackson Winery cruise in.

Ok gang here it is....specifics will be posted tomorrow night but we are planning to go with everyone that is available up to Jackson (Charles Spinetta / Ironstone vineyards). We will plan on leaving at or about 10 a.m. from a location to be determined (will be posted tomorrow night) in Stockton. Bring a Camaro and bring a friend. We need to get this thing going! Jason, I know you cant make it and am sorry, but we have a lot of people that are looking forward to it and want to follow it through....Hopefully things will change and you can make it. I wil post a map and itinerary tomorrow night. Please chime in and let me know who is in and who is navel lint...P.s. Our car has been adorned "miSS-behavin'"
2010 2SS/RS M6 LS3: K&N CAI, Eibach Pro Lowering Kit, Heritage Grill, Ceramic Tint, GM Performance Borla Exhaust, Hertz/Arc Audio Sound System, MPD1 Rear Spoiler, Rennen C-10 Wheels (20x9 w/ 275/40/20 front & 20x10.5 w/ 295/40/20 rear Continental DSW Extreme contact tires) Hurst Short Throw Shifter.

Visit us @ WWW.Facebook.com/SacramentoValleyCamaros
Newold memories is offline   Reply With Quote