View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 09:13 AM   #32
Sero

Drives: 99 Mitsibishi Eclipse RS
I believe all of you current camaro owners are lucky. Unfortunately for me, i've missed the years when the Camaro was out and never had the finances to purchase one. Many years ago, i found a 67 Camaro in my area going for $800. The only description on the ad was "Runs", unfortunately, i couldn't buy it just on that as my wife and I had just gotten married, and were trying to have kids, soo we bought the 2000 Blazer instead. At the same time i had my 89 S-10 Blazer with the 4.3 and the 700r4 tranny and that blazer was AWESOME! Shortly after we bought our blazer, my little sister bought a Camaro. That was such a great car, despite all the times it had to go into the shop, but ever since, i've had the ache for a muscle car with history. When the 5th Gen was announced, i was floored. Still am to this day, and can't wait until she arrives at my dealership for me to driver her home.

So to all you current Camaro owners, i think you're all lucky, and whether or not you buy a 5th Gen, we're all part of the Camaro family.

Respect: Give it, Earn it, Demand it

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
REPEAT AFTER ME:

"......they are NOT the real headlights.........."

Sero is offline   Reply With Quote