View Single Post
Old 12-25-2015, 07:07 AM   #26
christianchevell
old school chevy rodder

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Manual,DM exhaust,CRT
All this crap is coming from China even if you think its not, I had great success for years with the thick under body lighting multi colored LEDs and they have a remote, I installed led strips from the local parts store up under the dash to help my cup holder lighting/abl via diygen5.... Work great just have to use 3m tape for the installs, and have found both oracle scanner bars I have had to be a POS and twice the coast or more of a similar product bought off ebay right off the boat.....( where they get them)....
And yes BTW that's just LEDs in a tube....... just because they call it the glow......only means its not much light coming out. Kind of like when the plastic degraded on these two models of scanner bars over the years...... on the new bend yourself lasted only 6 months before the plastic covering cracked and you have to cut reliefs for it to fit through the mail slot....

on the other hand the underbody lighting is heavy duty and stood up being down there and its thick.... I even scraped the crap out of it under the front airdam and it ate some off and it still worked fine....for like $30 to light up under the whole car by remote..... just running the wires is the hardest to hide ..lol