View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 09:42 PM   #138
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
I have no sympathy for anyone that trys to deceive someone else. I love how people in this thread are saying screw the dealer because all dealers suck and are liars. Wonder how Becky feels about that. I know it pisses me off because I know two dealers in my area that are two of the most honest and upstanding people that I've ever met. They go above and beyond to provide a great experience to their customers. The dealer wasn't the crook here. The OP was as far as I'm concerned. Do they have a case? Probably not, but that doesn't mean they deserve to get screwed just because they are a dealer.

There is a thread on here of a guy trying to sell a 1lE. He list all the modds and everything that has been done to the car. That's how it should be. Then people can decide if they want that type of vehilce or not.
Sure there are honest businesses out there. The people that have had bad experiences with dealerships far out weighs the amount of dealerships getting screwed. Maybe the time my brother almost did a deal for a Dodge truck that had the front of the box pushed into the back of the cab ever slightly....3 inches slightly that was noticed by his wife while he was in doing the paperwork is the example I should have used. I don't care if your a dealer or a buyer....if you dont do your homework you will get screwed eventually. Do you think their bad reputation is something that just appeared out of thin air. I don't care what the outcome of this is.....the dealership is going to have to bite it. Next time maybe they won't have the first year apprentice look over a car. And really neither one of us knows exactly how this went down. You know as well as I do that things are never as they seem here.