View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 07:17 PM   #64
Modern07
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: 2019 ZL1 on Order
So, I thought it was time I updated this thread as it's been a while and I've added a few things since my last update - I've just been too busy out driving the thing and having fun since I got it back from FSP!

Anyway, whilst it was over at FSP I decided to add a couple of items to help keep IAT's to a manageable level with all the Power Adders.

The first item added was a Ron Davis HEX - awesome piece of kit..

Then to supplement that I also added the D3PE Reservoir - again an awesome piece of kit with great craftmanship - you can see both items in this Picture:

I also decided to have a friend of mine who has just started a Hydrodipping business Dip my Water Tray in a carbon fiber finish - I just didn't like the big piece of black plastic sat there, and I'm very happy with the new look:

And whilst he was doing that I had him Dip the Billet Custom Interior Kit I had (it was originally White but I changed my mind on installing it with so much contrast to the dark interior, so hadn't installed it) - again very happy with how it turned out:

And here's some more pictures of the recent install I had Matt @ FSP carry out for me - it's an absolute beast of a car now!

Alky Control

Alky Control Warning Lights in Gauge Pod - Low Level Warning and Charging/Spraying Light

Methanol Housed in Washer Fluid Reservoir

LS3 Ported 90mm TB

Mike Norris Billet Catch Can:

LPE 2.55" Pulley

D3PE Reservoir

And the All Important Dyno Results!

641 RWHP and 651 RWTQ, 8.5psi at 1500rpms, 10psi at 1900rpms, 15psi at 2800rpms!