View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 10:54 PM   #11
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWIweldace View Post
Nice comparison but doesn't this just show that for a chunk of $$$ you can beat the Vette around the track?

I don't mean this as criticism, but aren't their several cars you do the same thing with?

I now have more HP in my 2010 Camaro than what a stock Z06 has and could possibly beat it in a 1/4 mile run.

Not beating on Pedders at all. Just saying for a chunk of $$$ you can buy a winner, look at the Yankees.
Your Yankees comparison is really good. We target the Vette, because it is the epitimy of an American Sports car, and the Z06 then Zr1 are at the top of the world of automotive food chain. So when we can make a Camaro outhandle a Ferrari, Lambo, Z06, at half to 1/3 the price of these great cars, it does the Camaro a great service. GM does not want the Camaro to outperform a Z06. But when the GM Camaro engineers watched our performance at the Optima Challenge, they were very proud. And so were we, and so should you!

By the next Optima Challenge, we will have the Camaro brakes at world class levels. This is an announcement to all other suspension companies to give you a benchmark. We will still be in the exhibition class. You all know what we did in 2009. You will have to guess as to what increases, and there will be, for 2010. We have already been invited.

mike
dms
thanks
mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote