View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 02:26 AM   #6
jagan323
I have no life

Drives: 06' Subaru STI, ex-Camaro V6 LLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjarzabek009 View Post
Ok so i am planning on adding some mods to my v6 camaro this spring and I wanted to hear some suggestions. I'm looking at headers and some cold air intake so if you guys have any specific products please let me know. Thanks! I want a reasonable torque gain!
Intake, Exhaust, and headers are the three no brainers here in V6 land. You can install some gears to help with torque. Tune your car, it can help bring all the mods to their full potential. Get good rubbers, for better grip. More grip means more G off the line (more torque kicking you in your balls). Lighten the car. Improve suspension so you can put ALL of your power onto the pavement without wheel hop, and lower center of gravity. Spoiler and splitter to keep your car pushed into the ground for better grip, but increase some drag. If you got the cash later on, you can start adding forced induction. Nitrous kits are a good way to go. You can research your turbos and twin turbos as well. =D Lots of stuff you can do. Every little bit helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroFreako View Post
start saving then, otherwise, modding the v6 is a waste of money. well, that what I think.
I think I lol'd at one of your threads.