View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 12:47 AM   #26
Ozzie RS

Drives: '11 Camaro RS 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. iNCREDIBLE View Post
pretty much, and we are ass raped daily with no lube..

how much you want to bet that the new sales tax bill goes thru because no one will read it completely seeing that the 2% sales tax hike is tacked onto a bill about school funding, and then after the fact people will bitch and moan that they just hung themselves with a 10% or higher state sales tax..
CA sucks in my opinion. About 10 years ago I got out of a cab in the drop off lane at San Diego Airport and lit up a cigarette as soon as I got out of the cab. A San Diego Harbor Patrol Officer(Harbor Patrol, give me a break) came over and wrote me a ticket for $50 for smoking within 25 ft. of the entrance to the airport. It really was closer to 29 ft but I wasn't going to win that argument. I can't believe anyone still lives in CA especially when you are about to vote yourselves a tax increase and re-elected Jerry Brown. Yea the weather is nice but not that nice. No offense to those that live there but if I lived there I would leave as fast as I could. Yes I have become a true redneck after 30 years living in TX. If you can't beat them join them, lol.