View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 10:25 PM   #984
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9

Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzySS View Post
They didn't even know, man. I've been to a couple islands now and I'm pretty sure something about tropical islands makes people way too lax about doing a good or fast job. It's something that's driven me nuts every time I've encountered it.
Still I got a good price and loan, and my salesman is gonna try to comp me some things at delivery. We'll see what happens. Turns out he also is good friends with some famous airbrush artist (forgot the name, but saw pics on his phone of his work) and can get me a good price on some custom work if I want. Wasn't thinking about it, but good to have the option. Hawaii really is all about who you're connected to, I've realized.
Anyway, I left happy with my paperwork, and I'm all excited again for when the car gets out of processing. Also, I came home to find my new sidemarkers waiting for me
Congrats. You'll be in that yellow beauty in no time.