View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 02:35 AM   #24
coreyaustin17
NEC5 C-HOLE CHAMP

Drives: 2013 camaro 2SS/RS 1LE 1 of 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspolo View Post
If you don't go to the track then it is probably a waste of money. Most will say it's not a waste of money even if you don't go to the track, but it is...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeSS View Post
IDK why people think the 1LE is a track monster or something. In fact i think the 1lE handles the way a stock SS should handle.
maybe because it does 1G of lateral run sub 3 min at VIR ( virginia international speedway ) beats a gt 500 on road course dont remember where that info came from but some car mag also compare 0-60 times in a 1LE to a stock ss the 1le is a complete monster considering the cars it devours on the "road courses " which imo is more desirable for a person who drives there car on public roads ...anybody can go fast in a strait line it takes something different to be able to take a car for under 50k and tear down a back road with complete confidence in its abilities to outperform almost anything on the road so to address the question i think it worth the 3500 as far as it not being worth it the 1le is my 3rd camaro and 2nd ss i drove a 2012 45th 2ss and i can tell you the pure enjoyment that the 1le gives me over the 2012 is day and night its a totally different car keep in mind its just my opinion though