View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 10:24 AM   #10
racergirl

Drives: 2014 Red Hot 2SS/RS A6 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
Beating Racergirl sticks out in my mind.

okay fine. Making new friends and hanging out with old friends. It was just a fun, enjoyable time. Every day was beautiful.
Shush! You didn't even race and at one point your SUPERCHARGED car was running slower than mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
Meeting new friends, Bo, David and Charles at the NCM Motorsports Park Trackday. As mentioned above, it was such a shame that it had rained all moring but being able to hit the track for 7 laps right before noon when it dried up was all that I needed to get my money worth for that event. After the track having time to go to the plant and museum the same day really added to the fest for me and the hotel parking lot parties for four straight nights... perfect!

Racergirl, you are right, it was far better than Baytown last year and Baytown was a blast, but with the setup at the host hotel, the many events that were available before the fest, and also the venue at Beechbend made this in my eyes the funnest one i have attended out the 3.

Former Camaro: 2013 2LS
BONE STOCK: 13.953@100.77 With Bolt-Ons: 13.646@101.60
With 75 shot and Bolt-Ons: 12.587@111.25
Performance Mods: CAI Intake, MRT V2, SLP Underdrive Pulley, DRs, Skinnies, Rear seat delete
racergirl is offline   Reply With Quote