View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 10:05 AM   #115
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSCamaro View Post
"true to the heritage"

http://www.oldride.com/library/1969_...et_camaro.html

You tell people to "shut up" and that they are "borderline trolling", well you DEFINITELY are. This forum is for people to express their opinions, just because you don't agree, doesn't make anyone else wrong.
I think there are folks that were just blindsided by this. If you were saving and waiting for a Z/28 and then find out it's just a track car it's a bit of a disappointment. There's no point in even discussing the price.

I'm not a fan of Mustangs and could stand to get a new car. I was waiting for this announcement for 2 years. If you're happy with this version of the Z/28, good for you.
If I feel like GM just took the Z/28 badge and threw it in the mud, that's my opinion.
I'm not happy about it at all. There's nothing I can do about it, I just have to find another vehicle that CAN be a daily driver.
This! I was so excited watching the unveil live yesterday, then came the rest. Per GM: Top-tiered Camaro (at least a price of $70k probably) and pretty much a stripped down, rough riding track car. I'm not arguing, it is no doubt cool as Hell! I was more expecting a 1LE type set-up though. Maybe a base of $45k with a list of options you can choose from. Good job GM, but the limited production and PROBABLE price is leaving a sour taste in a lot of people's mouths that have been waiting years for this.

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote