View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 11:14 AM   #1
HufferSS
I Wanna Go Faster!!

Drives: 2011 2SS Synergy Green M6
Huffers Synergy Green 436ci/4L80e F1R SS Camaro

So I figured it was about time that I start my own build thread to document the build of my car. I am a 42 year old reformed drag racer who grew up on old school Chevy motors and classic muscle. I owned a bunch of 1st gen Camaros and a few 2nd gen camaros back in the day but had moved away from muscle cars into Harley Davidsons and other toys.

When the 5th Gen came out...a friend of mine bought one and fell in love with his....he raved about the power and handling etc so I ended up saying What the Heck and bought one with the intention of keeping it as a weekend toy/cruiser that I could wash and wax it and play around with it.

I should know myself better by now.....because speed is in my blood and I even tore down my Harley with 110 miles on it and bored it, stroked it and put ported heads on it. Just can't get away from it I guess.

The posts below will catch up to where the car is today.....that was Phase I.....Phase II is going to take it to an entirely different level I hope...at least that is the plan.

Build 1

Magazine Cover Car!
Build 2

Last edited by HufferSS; 04-15-2012 at 11:28 AM.
HufferSS is offline   Reply With Quote