View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 03:23 PM   #138
FreddyG

Drives: 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTinFL View Post
My favorite part of the day was seeing 109F intake air temps at redline on our pulls...
It sounds like you've built a pretty efficient intercooler setup there then if you got IAT's that low! Nice Job!

What was ambient outside temperature (in the dyno room or near the dyno) when you had it on the rollers? What type of dyno do you use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastSSCamaro View Post
I am looking into doing twin turbos on mine. What would the difference be with your single turbo kit? I see you are in Florida so you are only 4 hours away from me. Thats a great price installed for the first three kits. How many have you sold so far?
Why do you want twins? I know that on the Corvette's, they use twins because it's easier to package the turbo's because of space. From the looks of the dyno sheet, unless you're going for 1000+ rwhp, this setup would ROCK on the street!

I thought that they said they sold one kit installed already, but might be mistaken!

If I had a New Camaro and wasn't worried about warranty, I'd buy this kit in a second........Especially if it had free installation by the company that built it! You can't beat that deal with a BIG stick! 600 rwhp would be ALOT of fun!