Thread: Ray Huffines
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 07:00 AM   #69
Phoneguy

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro CGM 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHCPBrian View Post
I will never buy a vehicle again from Huffines Lewisville. I nearly told them to bug off, but I had my pre-order in since late last year. Not only is the customer service at Huffines Lewisville terrible, but it is inconsistent and they act like they do not know what they are doing. The sales manager would not accept a tax exempt document from the state of Texas and wanted me to sign a blank document!

I then refused to sign the disclosure document releasing my private information to third parties. They said it was a deal breaker if I did not sign. They promised that my stripes would be on upon delivery, but they made me wait 3 hours at the dealership while they messed up putting on my stripes (wrinkle and crooked). They told me they would take care of redoing it at no cost to me! Well, I sure hope so!

I wanted to have my camaro shipped off the lot, but they would not allow a truck to pick it up off the lot and that it had to driven off by me! The worst experience ever dealing with that dealership and I highly recommend staying far away from it if you want a nice experience!
I had a similar experience at their Dodge dealership across the street. I did my homework before getting there so I knew all of my numbers up front. When they would not give me a straight answer about anything, I left and drove up to Denton and had a new vehicle a couple hours later.

I ordered my Camaro from James Wood in Denton and had the best experience. No hassles, no haggling and no surprises. I would do business with them again in a heartbeat.
Phoneguy is offline   Reply With Quote