Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
well.............ok................

There are a total of 4 -- (soon to be 5) Show cars --

Silver SS (at Indy)

Black SS (now silver -- at NBC Studios)

Yellow RS (at Indy)

Red RS (at Indy)

.........and we brought an IVER so that people could sit in it -- and also look at what may be an iconic vehicle from the past year.

Believe me -- we wish we could have had a Camaro in every color -- but to do that would have meant moving the event to November -- do you think people would have wanted to bring their Camaros and Firebirds and Corvettes out in November (meaning those who live north of the mason/dixon?????)

What we DID do was to ensure that we had a new GM car on display to represent each of the 10 colors --

White G8
Orange Solstice
Cyber Gray ZR1
Red Z06
Imperial Blue Cobalt SS
Red Jewel Malibu LTZ
Aqua Blue HHR
Black Equinox Sport
Silver Traverse
Yellow RS -- and they were all in the courtyard in a row............

Moreover, we had 14 cars for everyone to drive - from Cobalt Turbo SS and Corvette to G8 V8 and CTS -- not to mention Tahoe Hybrid and Silverado
Duramax and Solstice.................

I do believe most people were glad they'd made the trip.........

............and then there was the opportunity to talk to engineers and designers........
i was very glad i decided to go. i drove from ohio to make it there just for the seminar and unfortunately i had to leave after it started raining, but at least i saw the car.i am planning on staying the whole weekend next year. i wish i could have talked to some of the team. and im not sure if we were allowed or not but me and my buddy sat in the yellow rs. if we werent allowed im sorry and if we were, it was awesome. ill give you his information if you want to senf the suburbans after him.
2010_5thgen is offline   Reply With Quote