View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 10:30 PM   #1
GhostOutlaw

Drives: Black 2011 2LT/RS
Arrogant Dealers

Let me start by saying I consider myself arrogant.

But never have I met anyone so arrogant as these Chevrolet dealerships. Do they honestly expect me to pay 8000 down, plus trade, and then 650$ per month for 60 months? (47k) For a Camaro with an MSRP of 35k?

Honestly, after going to the BMW and Mercedes dealerships and working with over 30 Chevy dealerships trying to find a 2LT I have never been so bothered in my life.

In any event, after pretty much every dealership wouldn't drop below MSRP +1k for the camaro or refused to get the car with the options I want I finally sucked it up and said I wasnt beating USAA Pricing. Turns out, USAA got even better.

And since penfed is offering decent auto loan rates (2.99%), it works out. So I can now just go get the 2LT I want for about 2500 below MSRP or 1500 below invoice. Making the deal tomorrow, tired of playing the Chevy game.

Honestly though, the BMW and Mercedes dealers were so nice. They both instantly dropped the price 30% at 1.5% financing if I wanted to drive out that night. They show they want the sales.

Seeing as chevy just had their worst month in history, IIRC, you would think they would be slightly more accomodating.

Hopefully soon I will have my camaro5 membership card (a camaro title!)

Thanks for listening to me whine!
GhostOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote