View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 07:22 AM   #3
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zl1Dreaming View Post
For those of you considering the JRE 75 Package , my feeling is 100% go for it!

I did the install earlier this week and I am happy to report it went smoothly. I did have a question and reached out to my salesman Kris, who immediately put Nick on the phone to assist. The guys at JRE are awesome! They know there products and our cars and are there to help. I’m impressed and pleased. I will be ordering from them again shortly.

The car has much more power and responsiveness . It was a beast before, and it’s a beast on steroids now. Coming from a 671 blown second generation , I’m no stranger to performance. I don’t even miss the gen two anymore.

After my tune comes the injectors, flex fuel kit and a fuel pump. Then I guess it will be time to think about what’s next!
Thank you for the review, be sure and follow the instructions to send your tune request to tedj@jannettyracing.com so I can get your tune out to you ASAP.

I am working through recovery from surgery from home and can provide your JRE custom tune, Thank god for computer technology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinthawk View Post
I started with the JRE 75 package and I now have the
125 package plus DSX aux pump, flex sensor and 23% pulley.
All tuned by Ted. First time I went to the track I ran a
10.8 at 131. With a little better 60' time I think I could
run 10.5-10.6. I have an auto.
Thank you gentlemen for your business.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote