View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 11:04 PM   #1
rgreene1971

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
QTP, DMH, NOWEEDS - Which do you prefer?

My 2010 Camaro has the 3" oval cutouts installed from DMH, I have been faily happy with them but recently have run into some bad luck with them. One of the servo gearbox locked up on me (closed fortunately) I purchased a used set and they did not last much longer with both of them suffering from motor servo failure.

I am looking to try a different cutout now and wanted opinions on the QTP cutouts or the NOWEEDS setup. I am honestly leaning towards the noweeds system as the pictures I have seen of the QTP ones appear to use the same style servo motor and gearbox as the DMH ones I keep having issues with.

Would appreciate any input and if you have a different cutout suggestion I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

COMP Cams XFI Street/Strip, Lingenfelter LS3 Heads, AHR Long tube headers + X pipe, FAST LSXR 102mm Intake manifold, LMR Cold air intake, Flowmaster 3" stainless steel exhaust, NoWeeds Exhaust cutouts, Platinum Valve spring kit, ZEX NOS system 175hp shot, Eibach Pro-Kit performance lowering springs (1" drop all around), Custom grills, bumper ports, etc....
rgreene1971 is offline   Reply With Quote