View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 06:56 PM   #38
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace0751 View Post
Since tonight was the last night for most of us, it turned out to be a great day. I was able to do a couple more passes to get the times down. Got to meet some great people and also some vendors. It was also awesome to have mike judge drive down with us through the downpour. That was a great experience in itself, then meeting hrpii, racergirl, and a few others was also a great experience. Hope next fest will be more lively and more vendors will join.
Meeting you and the rest of the young crew was a blast. Bright, young members with some awesome cars, that really know how to have fun. Very memorable event for us.

Ace, you are taller than you sound on the forum. Next time, going to have to get you to have a beer with me. Or maybe a shot of the Ice Hole. Was a pleasure speaking with you and hanging out together.

Racergirl, you are awesome and had the most fun talking and picking with you. If you didn't met Racergirl, she is a sexy, fiery red head that can drive the HELL out of a car. She is every bit of a badass driver!!

Tricksta, just a great guy, truly enjoy sharing a few beers with you and shooting the BS. Your car is on its way of being a little more badass with each mod. Can't wait to see what you have done to it the next time I see it.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote