View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 09:42 PM   #13
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRVFAN View Post
What fun my husband Bob & I had today at "our first & won't be the last" DFW Camaro5 gathering!! There were so many BEAUTIFUL Camaros there & what wonderful folks we got to meet! Thanks to everyone for gettting it all organized for us. Can't wait for the next one... even tho I STILL won't have my car.

The very best was saved for last however...I'm sure you've all read the eariler posts about Andy from ADM Performance giving me a ride in his modded 427 - LS7 Camaro.

Well... the title says it all!! Thrill of a lifetime, Andy!! THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! Yea...Bob & I talked all the way home about upgrading my order from a V6 to the V8 ... and then having Andy work his magic to make it even more AWESOME!! We will see.... I WANT one for sure!!

Riding with Andy in his Camaro was like riding in a Rocket Ship, but on the ground. I HAVE NEVER been in a car this fast...and there was so much power still left in her. AMAZING!!! My heart was racing (hope I didn't squeal - don't remember) and I KNOW I had a "BIG GRIN" on my face the whole time!! On the way home I called our son & told him all about it. He thought it was cool that his mom could get that excited about riding in a fast car (at her age - not telling btw).

What a great guy my hubby was for asking Andy if he'd take me for a ride... I never would have myself. I don't know how to tell you guys what FUN this was!! I will be grinning about it for a LONG TIME!

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS A WONDERFUL DAY FOR ME, especially ANDY @ ADM PERFORMANCE!! The V8 is powerful, but let Andy do some work on your Camaro & you won't be dissapointed! A REAL professional. GREAT driver too!!!

Can't wait to see you all again.

I posted my pics in the DFW Group albums.

THANKS again ANDY... you ROCK!!! and so does your Camaro!!

If you like that,Just wait till you have the same parked in your garage

I always enjoy seeing that look on peoples faces when you get to 3rd gear -"PRICELESS"
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote