View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 04:10 PM   #35
Texas Fright

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS - 2006 Cadillac CTS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
The 2.0 is the turbo. The 200 hp naturally aspirated 4 banger is 2.5L.

What will it offer over the CTS? Well, probably better driving dynamics & fuel economy, plus a nicer interior. That and the fact that its new while the CTS is getting a little old. I'd also expect the CTS to get a significant price hike when the next generation of CTS comes in.
Yeah I meant 2.5, just put the wrong number. I get what your saying about a "fresh" car still how would you take them bringing out say a new camaro base model with alot nicer interior, better driving dynamics but say a 75hp less 4 cylinder as the base for the same price as the year before. I would have to say that owning my CTS has been nice but the gas mileage sucks and it rides like crap. Still they may get old but even at 6 years old it still gets alot of compliments, I think my 6 year cts looks fresher and nicer then about 60% of the new cars for sale at the lots now

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
50 more hp and about 200 fewer pounds will guarantee that the ATS turbo will be quicker than the Buick Regal.
Since the turbo regal runs 16's it won't be hard to improve on that, but if it runs anything slower then a 14.8 then i won't be impressed.
Texas Fright is offline   Reply With Quote