Thread: Hibernation.
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 09:03 AM   #29
4 FN 27

Drives: 2015 Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseytaylor View Post
subd to learn more about what everyones doing for storage... so are the fuel additives a yay or nay at this point? car will be stored in a climate controlled facility btw
Here you go: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=426174

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman1969 View Post
no winter beater pics?
Winter Beater...doubles as Plow Truck: see pic below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbls1 View Post
Ahh now I remember. You had the "mintest" garage on Camaro 5. Outstanding; I'd want to kill for that garage too. I just put away my ZL1 this past Sunday. Bittersweet but you have to do it in the Northeast (if you want to keep it right).

Nice.
Just working hard and living my dreams and reaching goals set long ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrcamaroZ28 View Post
What no love for the old girl in RED? 55? or 56? 56!
Got the '56 from a friend's Wife. He died 12 years ago. He bought the car in 1968 at the age of 14. 2 owner car. He owned over 50 cars and I helped his widow sell them all. She was going to keep this one for his daughter and then figured it would be fitting that I should have it. I offered to pay but since she would not accept any money I made a donation to UND in his name for the value of the car and they applied it to a building wing and scholarship in his name. It is on my list of things to restore...including my '69 SS Chevelle from High School, a '69 Chevelle 300 Deluxe and need to get a '57 T-Bird E-Code Car back on the road again that my Dad gave me.
Attached Images

4 FN 27 is online now   Reply With Quote