View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 10:40 AM   #1
Thyshallsmite

Drives: 2011 Grand sport c6 corvette
CAI intake with adm scoop and roto-fab WW relocater installed

Oy, that was a rather stressful install lol. The intake itself was like i dunno 5minutes to put on, the scoop and relocation kit was a nightmare though lol. Granted i'm not really all that much of a car guy, but still oy lol. Though ADM scoop install never said anything about having to cut off a welded on bolt, thank god i had my multi tool lol. Also getting the lid on the cai intake was a huge pain thanks to the roto-fab WW relocator, had the adapter, but still had to use a mallet to get it into place. And damn getting that relocator into the stupid hole lol. I dunno maybe its just me, but wasn't a quick/easy install at all lol, then again i was able to eventually get it all on, so maybe it was lol. Oh and switched to a strong MAF too.

Over all car is definitely a lot stronger and love that whoosh sound you get when the hood is open

Was going to install catch can too, but got sent the short bracket rather than long, soo gonna have to wait on that on. After thats installed going to go ahead and switch out brake pads to hawk ceramics (after i get a breaker bar, cause they did not hand tighten these bolts lol). Think after that i'll put on some trailing arms and sway bars and toe links. Wish i could do some more HP mods though without voiding the warranty :( would love to get some LT headers and tune it.
Thyshallsmite is offline   Reply With Quote