View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 08:43 PM   #1
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Ruby's Excellent C5 Fest IV Adventure pics & videos

I am getting quite a collection of pics & videos between ones Mike & I each took on our phones & on our camera & ones that various others have taken & posted or sent to me. So I thought I'd create a place to put them all together. Ruby & I had quite an active & adventurous time at the Fest this year. Ruby got suspension upgrades at Raymond's, halo lights installed by camaro2lt under the Apex tent, we ran autocross, bracket drag racing & heads up drag racing, won 2nd place in V6 heads up, partied hard every night, watched with pride as several of my Music City Camaro club, Central Kentucky Camaro Club & Derby City Camaro club comrads took various awards, test drove a 2014 Silvarado and got to spend time with many of the great friends I have made on Camaro5. Overall I had a blast. I do wish I had more time to walk around at the car show & vendor areas (though I did get to do some) but we were too busy racing.

We went up on Wed so we could get up bright & early to take Ruby to Raymond's to get her suspension upgrades. So I'll start there. I will save some places here & there so I can add pics from the various sources. The first pic is how my odometer looked when I arrived. Then some shots of the parking lot that first evening. One of Becky & I and then Ruby at Raymond's.

If you captured pics or video of Ruby at the Fest or of my Camaro club comrads participating in events & winning awards please feel free to add them in! I'd love to see them.
Attached Images

Last edited by RubyCamaro; 08-10-2013 at 10:01 AM.
RubyCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote