View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 12:34 PM   #1
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
AAC - Hands Down the Best When it Comes to Lighting

I don't know how to start. A good way would be to look at my sig. What I've bought from AAC

- blue/white dual halos
- blue/white dual fog halos
- P13W LEDs
- upgraded to P13W plasma LEDs
- CCFL afterburners
- LED side markers
- 6 ABL flexible LED strips
- flush mount buttons
- ABL LED interior conversion kit

Some photos, I have a bunch more in my albums for anyone interested.

All of these arrived to me very nicely packed and flawless. AAC, from what I can tell, puts a huge emphasis on presentation and customer service. Each work order has either Jonathan's or Justin's signature/initials on it. That tells me that they hand inspected my package. Who else does that? No one I can think of.

All I can say is LIFETIME WARRANTY. I don't know of any other company that offers this. Not only do they have this warranty, but working with their customer service people is the easiest thing in the whole world. They are the nicest customer service people I have ever dealt with.

Great example of their dedication. A few months ago I wanted ABL LED strips to do rear footwell lighting. But I didn't want a whole 12" strip for each side. Jonathan hooked me up without any hesitation. He cut a 12" strip in half, re-soldered wires to both of the new 6" strips. Once I had them it only tool a few minutes of wiring and bam. Rear footwell lighting.

To me, it is stuff like this that makes AAC a step above the rest. They honestly care about us. We're not another customer to them. All I can say is that I plan on continuing to buy from them and only them as long as I have my cars.