View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 09:45 PM   #1
richard200593

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary RS
anyone with 1.2 and 1.4 combo lowering springs?

after months of "im not sure what to do next, and going back and forth between which mod to get, im finally pulling the trigger tonight. Im getting lowering springs from BMR and the wheel kit from dipyourcar.com to plastidip my wheels. I know this has been done by many many Camaros especially the 45ths it seems like, but I believe this is because it just looks to damn good. when the Pirellis go I will be getting new wheels but until than plastidip seems like the best solution. my question to you all is this:
I have done tons (way to much actually) research on these springs, and I love the look of 1.4 inch drop up front, its exactly what I want, the 1.0 drop in the rear in BMRS split kit is still a bit high for my taste, plus they don't recommend them for the v6s anyway. so im debating between getting 1.2 in the rear and having a SLIGHT raked look im sure almost un noticeable, or getting 1.4 on front and rears both, anyone with this 1.2/1.4 setup, any feedback appreciated thank you. Also will be ordering tonight from chase at apex.
Zl1 factory Reproduction wheels
Bmr 1.2/1.4 springs/Oracle plasma drl lights, footwell ambient lighting, 45th Gobo lights
*Audio:
Memphis pr600 amp/Fosgate 12" t0 sub/******** stealth box
richard200593 is offline   Reply With Quote