View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:10 PM   #36
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
Update:

I've recieved multiple calls from Chevrolet Customer Service and they are still trying to understand what exactly happened.

I found out that the dealership has been misleading and telling Chevrolet that I was suppose to come in on 31 December and order the 1LE which was never said. To make matters worse, I was 3-hours away on the 31 December so why they choose that day is beyond me? So when I heard that, I simply had nothing to say. And apparently they are trying to say, they sold me the car on a "What If" basis. I have never heard of selling cars on a "What If" basis. This has to be the all-time low for a dealership to make that claim. All they had to do was be honest with me from the beginning instead of trying to cover up the wrong in what they've done. The dealership also claims that they never had the car in there inventory. False advertisement, unethical business practices, the list goes on.

Well me being in the military, you always learned to document everything. I did just that. I took a video and took pictures of 1LE on there dealership website as proof because I knew they would try to say they never told me they sold it to me, etc. Needless to say I still have the buyers order as well and all sorts of documentation to support my claim.

I will say the Chevrolet Customer service reps have been a tremendous help (Brandon & Lucas). I'm not sure what will come of all this, but something must happen as this shouldn't of happened to me and shouldn't happen to any consumer, period.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote