View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 03:06 PM   #96
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCF w00t View Post
Au contraire. We were told to "keep the faith" and that all would be fine. Do I need to look back to find posts where people proclaimed that ABL would be good to go and the rumors were baseless?
Although it'd be interesting to see any of those, I have to ask: is it really necessary; will it do any good? I think it would just further flame already surging anger/frustration/etc. on this topic. I'm not saying don't express one's self - just think more globally in our community. This is not a place to bash. We should try to remain happy that although it's been a long, bumpy road, Camaro is coming back, after all. I'm sure they wanted all the features on the Concept to make it to production, and did what they could to enable that, but not all things work out. I'm just suggesting to try to remain positive, on the whole

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsnoflake View Post
I am saying wait till Saturday and maybe things will be cool and this thread will look silly. Maybe they will give us afterburners and a cupon for free dash install.

You can call me a fanboy, but I remember a sad day in 2002 when the last F bodies were made, and a certain someone told us to 'keep the faith' about it's return. Now here we are and that promise has been kept. That means a lot to me personally.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs