View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 01:30 PM   #251
Dexman1349
2010 2SS/RS M6

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powhusku View Post
$281 for the front CTS-V rotors RB-62128 (pair)
$201 for the rear SS rotors RB-62119 (pair)

Yeah they're one piece. I searched high and low for any drilled/slotted/dimpled/ect rotors that would fit our setup and pretty much no one makes them. Thats why I had to pair the CTS-V front rotors with SS rear rotors. I found one other company and their warranty sucked. I'm pretty certain that if you want two piece, you're stuck with Racing Brake or the AlDelco ones.

For the Brake Performance rotors, the fronts weigh 25.35 lbs, and the rears weigh 24.05 lbs.
Just a head's up, they are on sale:
Fronts are $265 with premium pads (semi-metallic)
Rears are $255 with premium pads
http://brakeperformance.com/brake-ro...ake-Rotors.php

I just have no idea if the free "standard" or $40 "premium" pads are any good...

Cosmetic: ZL1 front w/mailslot, painted stripes, powdercoated SS rims, tow hook, and full chrome delete

Suspension: Pfadt subframe bushings, Pfadt rear UCA bushings, Z28 Upper control arms, Spohn trailing arms with BMR trailing arm & differential bushings, ZL1 Toe Rods and springs, Prothane radius arm inserts & steering rack bushing, Pfadt Sport front sway, FE4 conversion w/ DS rear sway, Pfadt strut brace

Drivetrain: RMCR tune, CAI intake, Kooks headers, hi-flo cats & exhaust, VMAX TB, ZL1 fuel pump, LSR Tri-Ax shifter

Bumblebee Racecar Build
Dexman1349 is offline   Reply With Quote