View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 09:39 PM   #7002
Poppyfor4

Drives: 1971 chevy PU
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Viz View Post
Lets try and keep them all in one thread. It's a pain to bounce between 4 threads all about the same thing. Just remember, if it's a canadian order, I can't check it here in the US. Also, I cannot check beyond 3800 (for that, reference this thread -- http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31614).

Please make sure you have the 6 digit workbench order number (ie. NH4VBW), and there is no "O" or "o" only "0"

This is not an automated system, just post your order number in this thread.

Please NO PMs.

To make it even easier,and this is very important, if you can place punctuation after the order number it would make it faster, as when you copy you have to remove the space afterwards in the GM system. As always, I'll try and keep up as best I can.

Thanks,

Matt

"All information provided beyond this point is for entertainment purposes only. Neither The Viz nor Camaro5.com may be held accountable for any errors or discrepencies in information provided, as all information is being provided from an outside source. Use of this information is voluntary, and is not meant to replace any or all info provided from your originating dealership. Once again, you dealership has the final word. Thank you"
NMXSSR