View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 10:33 PM   #1
aussieaj2007

Drives: 2001 grand am
Wink some info i heard today

Hi my name is AJ this is my first post but I have been following this site everyday for the last 12 months. so i just wanted to introduce myself first and foremost. Just wanted to let you guys Know i heard some news today while i was at work. i have alot of higher up gm employees as my clients. i FINALLY squeezed some info today.
i didnt get much out of him, BUT he did tell me that the top model WILL be the Z28 and that it WILL have "the engine from the new CTS-V" he had told me previously about the battery in the trunk and whatnot so im pretty sure he knows his stuff.
I asked about the base V8 and just smiled and told me NOTHING lol. he said however that we will NOT be dissapointed.
On another note (and take this with a grain of salt) a co-worker and fellow camaro follower came to work so excited that he saw "an orange 5th gen with black stripes" in the Flint mi area. however i have not seen that. But have seen a white "mule" in the area. sorry about the wall of text. and if this means nothing to you then disregard this post. Cant WAIT for my 5th gen!
and hello to All
aussieaj2007 is offline   Reply With Quote