View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 07:48 AM   #24
redcoats1976

Drives: LT W/2LT,blue metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbiehl View Post
I should have given some more information as to the ongoing conversation.

The dealership currently has agreed to repair the car or buy my car back for $60k. It is an auto, PDR, sunroof, CF Hood insert, w 8" Touch screen with 19k miles. I wanted to move myself up on the Z06 order list and place an order.

They aren't wanting to even comit to talk about the Z06 order. They want to treat it as a separate conversation. I really dont want to go nuclear by posting all the videos but it wouldn't look good given what the mechanic was doing in a public park trying to conceal damage.

I do have the videos backed up and the SD card stored away. They are aware of the videos as I have showed them the extent of the effort their employee did to cover up the damage.

I don't feel comfortable agreeing to the $60k buyback until i figure out about a new order.

Thanks,

Richard

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
if they were willing to order what you want and give that amount as buy back/trade in and do it all at the same desk/salesman i would do it.there has to be a salesman there that remembers how to sell.maybe talk to the owner/manager about it .keep in mind i would think that would put you on the bottom of the list and it might be a while before you sit in your new ZO6
redcoats1976 is offline   Reply With Quote