View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 10:49 PM   #7
Junkman2008
"Detailing Devil Dog"

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr CLuTcH View Post
Junkman,.......YOU ARE GOD! lol. Man, jesus christ your work is amazing. Did you see that damn corvette?! How in the hell did you get those SCARS to magically disappear? Man, I can only hope to be as good as you even when if I put in lots of time. I mean, wow. I really appreciate you answering all my questions! I look up to you man! Your the master of preservation! You maintain PERFECT PAINT. And that's what I want.

Still waiting on my PC and other materials to come in the mail. I mean it's killing me. I wanna start as soon as possible. At least I have the comfort of knowing the little swirls that are there can be easily removed. Man, thank you. So much...
Practice, technique and a quality product. Practice, technique and a quality product. Practice, technique and a quality product. Practice, technique and a quality product. Practice, technique and a quality product. Practice, technique and a quality product. Practice, technique and a quality product.

I can't stress it enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffny09 View Post
ive got a black camaro- just bought some poor boys products, and some pads, which pads should i be using for the stuff?
I'm not familiar with the Poor Boys products or pads so I can't help you there.

Junkman2008 is offline   Reply With Quote