View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 08:39 AM   #5490
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue70SS View Post
right on larry but you feel like yours broke the sound barrier up

Wow.... Larry joins the 11 second club! NICE !!! Wish I could have made it out today, but makes me feel better that it rained (not for you guys). I have a house full of kitchen cabinets and deadlines to address for the kitchen remodel .......Camaro upgrade payback LOL
Even though you were not there... you were in spirit and we all pondered how fast you would have been running with the 6000 DA's I will call you today and see if I need to come up and get the game plan on the underlayment. get actual measurements . and get you a real bid..now that you have finalized your project. Call me when you get up and around.
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote