View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 03:12 PM   #85
GMRULZ

Drives: 2010 SS & 2008 C6
So I take it no one has any vacation time? Not one day? If it is this serious a problem for you guys then take the day off. Do you really expect GM to take a drag race w/ a v6 car as evidence.. Although "I" believe the evidence of that, GM certainly won`t.

A dyno is the only measurable way to verify horsepower output. Why wouldn`t they take that as evidence? If they won`t, you can bet your rear end a Judge would, if you ever had to go into court regarding this matter. Even considering a maximum of 20% driveline loss the car should put 320rwhp to the tire. I don`t know of any others cars to my recollection that are worse than 20% from flywheel to tire on a dynojet (edit: there may be some but I`m not aware of every car ever produced). So a car say putting down say 310rwhp is still within reason, its just a dud, needs more breakin, ect... But considering its slower than the v6 I would assume it would dyno in the low 200`s, an obvious issue that not even GM could ignore or explain away.

As far as reading the threads, I read them to see things like what was the problem, what was the solution, what was the dynograph at, what ET and mph and conditions were on the track run ect.. I for one would like to know what the problem is. So there ya go..
2010 SS L99, 536rwhp 10.843@126.72. Whipple Supercharger stock pulley, ARH 1 7/8 longtubes w/ catted xpipe, magnaflow 3" mufflers, ADM Race CAI, 3:70 gears, lightweight wheels and nitto drag radials. Stock internal L99, stock converter.

Bolt on best before blower 12.22@113.29 w/ nothing but ARH headers, catted x-pipe, ADM CAI and a tune on stock Pzero`s!

Other car 2008 C6 Ls3, z51, A6, Npp Exhaust, best bonestock pass 11.80@118.82, Number 2 on the Corvette Forums Bonestock fastest list..
GMRULZ is offline   Reply With Quote