View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 12:27 PM   #11
torquepower85
keepin it stock

Drives: Chevrolette Corvette Sting Ray 1965
Okay here is a long awaited update. Sorry all. I've had a lot of fun with this.

Picked up the QuickJack and there didn't seem to be very many left so glad I went when I did. I've thought about getting one for a while here and there and it was about time I did.

To begin set up was close to painless. It took around 20 minutes. Comes in 3 boxes so one frame, another frame, and power unit. Real fun to open it all! You got to put some stuff together but the manual goes over it well. I actually went on youtube to help me with the setup since I'm visual.

Currently using it only on my Corvette. So far I've changed my oil. I fit under comfortably and sliding the quickjacks under the car and pressing an UP button is the easiest thing ever. My garage is also very crowded but it's nice I can store the QuickJack easily against the wall and not have it get in the way. I'm already too close to filling up my wife's side of the garage. Good if you don't have room for a full lift.

Next project is brake pads. I'll be spending more time in my garage so I don't know if you will hear from me after this!!!

So no concerns yet about the product, but I figured out the curb weight of my sons Tacoma. Should work out with the 5000 but I'll see when I get there.

Last edited by torquepower85; 10-15-2018 at 12:34 PM. Reason: adding my concerns
torquepower85 is offline   Reply With Quote