View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 10:08 PM   #6
jimmyj333

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS Aqua Blue L99
Ya they are good to work with. I wanted an ABM 2ss/rs A6. This was just right after they discontinued the ABM color. They did not have any on hand, and could not be ordered any longer. So I went ahead and ordered an IBM 2ss/rs, Black interior, no sunroof, midnight silver rims, white rally stripes. Made the deal with supplier pricing was satisfied. So I went home to wait patiently for my Camaro. In the mean time 2 weeks later I was on there web site and saw an ABM 2ss/rs A6. I called to get status. They said that they were trading another dealership vehicles. The car was not at the dealer yet. we talked and made a deal that if I wanted the ABM to come down and make a contract. Same deal supplier pricing. Which I really wanted the ABM so I went down made a contract. They did make a stipulation that when the car came in if I didn't like it they would not hold me to the deal, and that I could still wait for the order I made on the IBM camaro. All in writing on the contract. The ABM came in I liked it, took it home, and rarely drive it freaking weather. So ya they are good to work with. Tell them you want to talk with Mike if you are inclined to do any businees with the dealership. I am very pleased with his honesty. Honesty from a car dealer you say. Ya he's a good guy. Forget his last name, but he is the Dago. Now the finance manager Steve Porter he is a bonehead, but he's just a kid.
Also the IBM 2ss/rs had a born on date of 02/13/2010 order #NRGGDB,
VIN 2G1FK1EJ8A9192859. This car should still be going to MEDVED if you are interested. I will go down to check it out when she comes in, Hopefully I won't have any regrets, but I do like the ABM better. I think
jimmyj333 is offline   Reply With Quote