Old 06-28-2010, 12:31 AM   #92
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaniacFan View Post
Tag:
You and Mrs. Tag ARE THE BEST..

Gotta love Emma's C5 handcuff's though - I need to get me some of them too, ah, just for show, ya - that's it..
Yeah...that was a good chop, I must say. I'd get a pair if they were made. Let's see...then I'd have a smith and wesson set of cuffs, regular ASP cuffs, hinged ASP cuffs, ....oooh, you can't forget my LEG IRONS!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.TAG View Post
Sure, just for show.... I'd "show" them to Doug often...
and I'd "look."
(I'm going out to my car to get my "special" set....hehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaniacFan View Post
And he would LIKE it too, huh?? Have I told you how much fun this site is??? You guys are GREAT... Just wish there was one place, one time where we could all get together to say "Hi", and "Hey, I know you".. Would LOVE to meet all my C5 friends "someday"..
Actually, she likes the cuffs.

The ones in the PICTURE, you silly! Jeez...dirty minds...

And yes, Camaro5 Fest. Dana and I will be at every fest whether it be driving or flying. That is our one for SURE opportunity all year to see all of our forum friends. I can't even begin to explain how cool it was pulling into the hotel in Valdosta to see face after face that I recognized. And then to get out of the car and just see all my friends...from all over the country... Uh...what a moving experience. I was literally heart broken when Dana and I got back into the car to make the 1,000 mile treck back home to SA.

We will be at the next fest in full force...we promise that. You have to make sure you come down too. We need to get this thing squared away fast. We all need to start making reservations, planning the vacations, etc.

TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote