View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 05:14 PM   #129
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle.Gilmour View Post
I am subscribed to CamaroZ28.com's podcast, Chris Frezza and Jason Debler, its interesting and gives me something to listen to on my flights. (i am not a member) Camaro5 - 4 - life

Anyway... back when it was announced that you would be getting the first CGM off the line they said a Mod from camaro5 would be getting it. I am pretty sure I heard it on that podcast... I have them all back to 10/13/08.
Too cool! You know, I never did go check out the podcasts. I really should, though. Jason and Chris have some really good info and the means to get some really great interviews. Nuthin' wrong with being a member of other Camaro sites, though! I'm a member there and a ton of other places too.

Lotsa love in the Camaro community and I'm here to help everyone out! Oh, and I think I really want to get some of these podcasts downloaded. Maybe I can listen to them on my Zen, or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by super60 View Post
Tag

The litho/print frame looks fantastic. I'm really impressed with what they did with it. For some of the others i've sent them to , i have pointed them to your journal for ideas. Thanks

Mike
Well thank you very much, sir! I did that quick frame just to get it going and REALLY wanted to get it to Sigoloff's. I KNEW that Sigoloff was going to do it justice. Thanks for shooting the links out to the others. I appreciate the kind comment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tones2SS View Post
Very nice TAG!
I like the idea with going with Stainless Works. VERY awesome products!
The paint is going to look good as well. I will be popping in once in a while to check out the tread.
GOOD LUCK with everything.
Thanks.
Tom decided to use Stainless Works to supply all his THR cars w/ the exhaust. It's a damn fine sounding exhaust and I can't WAIT to see how it sounds in real life like those videos!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropi-Care Chris View Post
WOW!!! I like the teaser photo!!! Cant wait to see it in person.
The days are ticking down....I'm getting SOOOO anxious!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
cat wait to see it with the Pikachu seat covers & the Yellow & orange fuzzy headliner & dashpad.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote