View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 06:16 PM   #6
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!
The last of the decals have finally been added. Now sporting VegeanceGraphix's logo's because he's awesome and great to work with. Also added were my social media links, along with the official Camaro5.com decal to represent the site as well.

A little self-promotion never hurt anyone

Dont mind the dirty back window, I only cleaned off where the decals were gonna go haha

I also blacked out my wheels using Duplicolor EZ-peel custom wrap in matte black metallic. I think they look a lot better than the factory finish and they will match the direction I'm going with the car.

Do not fret, actual mods coming soon! Just taking care of some minor cosmetic's that I've planned on doing for a while now. CAI intake will be coming later this week. And Speed Engineering headers shortly after that!
*SOLD*504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • NPP catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports

Last edited by Gunmetal Speedster; 12-06-2016 at 05:40 PM.
Gunmetal Speedster is offline   Reply With Quote